We process some personal data in order to run our business. There are a limited number of circumstances where we may share your information with third parties (for example, pursuant to a court order, if we are part of a merger, or with our business partners and service providers who support our business or collaborate with us). We take the security of your information seriously and take steps to keep your information secure. Please read the full Privacy Statement below and you can always contact us if you have questions.
This Privacy Statement does not apply to information collected on any third-party site or application (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from our websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or data collection, use and disclosure practices of those sites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of each site you visit.
Please read this Privacy Statement carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. By accessing or using any of our websites or services, you agree to this Privacy Statement. This Statement may change from time to time, and these changes may affect how we use the information described below, so please check the Privacy Statement periodically for updates.
NOTICE ABOUT HOW WE USE AND PROTECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect several types of information for our business operations, including but not limited to:
Information you provide to us. When you navigate our websites or contact us, we may request or you may choose to provide us with certain information. This may include information by which you may be personally identified (“personal information”), such as name, employer, e-mail address or telephone number, and records and copies of your correspondence with us. For security purposes, we may also collect personal information from you if you visit one of our offices.
Information collected from forms on our websites. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use portions of our websites, posting material, or requesting further services. We may ask you for information when you report a problem with our websites, products or services.
Usage details, IP addresses and cookies. As you navigate through and interact with our websites, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns using common internet technologies, such as cookies and Web beacons. This may include details of your visits to our websites, including information about your connectivity, such as your IP address and browser information, location data, logs and other communication data, and the resources that you access and use on the websites. This information helps us to improve our websites and to deliver better and more personalized content and services by enabling us to estimate our audience size and usage patterns and recognize you when you return to our websites.
General business-related information. We may also receive other personal information from or about you in the ordinary course of our business.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including personal information:
- To present our websites, products and services to you and continuously improve upon them.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To notify you about changes to our website, products or services (including new offerings) and promotions or events.
- To maintain the integrity and security of our websites, products, and services.
- For our ordinary business operations, including human resources, recruiting, and business research and outreach.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Protecting your personal information is important to us and we neither rent nor sell your personal information to anyone. We may disclose or transfer personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this Privacy Statement, including:
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, acquisition, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Callisto’s assets, in which personal information held by Callisto about our websites’ users is among the assets transferred.
- To our subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business or collaborate with and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes of providing services for or with us.
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To protect the rights, property or security of Callisto, our employees, our users or others.
Except as set forth in this statement, we will not share your personal information with third parties without your consent.
ONWARD TRANSFER OF YOUR INFORMATION
To facilitate our global operations, and in accordance with applicable laws, we may transfer your personal information to, and access your personal information from, our corporate offices, subsidiaries, and affiliates in the various countries in which we operate, including the United States. We will take appropriate measures to protect the personal information we transfer.
CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. Here are a couple of ways you can have control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to receive promotional e-mail messages from us, you can opt-out by sending us an e-mail at email@example.com asking to be omitted from future e-mail distributions.
DATA INTEGRITY AND PROPORTIONALITY
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
We take reasonable steps to keep your personal information accurate and complete. You may send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to your personal information you have provided to us for the purpose of correcting, amending or deleting data that is inaccurate. We will do our best to respond to your request in a timely manner and grant your request as required by law.
CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT
We may amend this Privacy Statement from time to time. We encourage you to revisit this page periodically to read the current version of this Statement in effect. If you have any concerns or questions about this Statement or if you would like to lodge a complaint, please contact email@example.com.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
Our websites are not intended for children under 13 years of age. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work to delete it. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13.
If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Statement, please contact us by emailing us at email@example.com or by writing to us at:
Callisto Media Inc.
Attention: Legal Department, Privacy Statement Issues
6005 Shellmound St, STE 175
Emeryville, CA 94608